Use Experienced Voices to Provide Multilingual Support for Your Online Game Communities
Game developers and publishers are increasingly competing for greater visibility online, and the growing numbers of support forums with thousands of users, speaking many different languages, illustrates the demand for online multilingual customer support.
What Can We Do For You?
- Game Customer Support – When and where you need it. This includes responding to support email requests in the requested languages, and answering queries on blogs and forums as well as social media channels
- Regular Reporting – Providing you with up-to-date statistics and on your community. Keep in the loop with what your customers and community are saying –wherever they are!
How Do We Do It?
- Competitive pricing – Our flexible prices can be tailored to suit the needs of your project(s).
- Native Speakers – For linguistic services, it is important to use native speakers for a high-quality, natural sounding result. Working with qualified, tested, native speakers ensures an accurate, effective solution.
- Over 40 different languages – We work with over 40 different languages to cater to your international customer support needs. All done in-house.
- Customer service – We recognize that each project, along with each client, is vastly different, which is why our services are tailored to meet your specific international needs.
Why Work With Us?
MoGi Group is perfectly placed to provide customer service solutions catered to your target language market. With offices throughout Europe, over 40 languages on hand and experienced customer support managers ready to assist with your project(s), our game customer support packages will provide the assistance you need for your growing online communities. We don’t just offer support in English with the option of some support in other languages, we provide equal levels of support, for whichever languages you require.
Contact us today and speak with one of our customer support experts or receive a free quote to learn more about international customer support for your game.